Sunday 21 October 2012

I think therefore I am



René Descartes  was a highly influential French philosopher, mathematician, scientist, and writer. 

He has been dubbed the "Father of Modern Philosophy," and much of subsequent Western philosophy is a response to his writings, which continue to be studied closely. 

His influence in mathematics is also apparent, the Cartesian coordinate system that is used in plane geometry and algebra being named for him, and he was one of the key figures in the Scientific Revolution.
 In his theology, he insists on the absolute freedom of God’s act of creation.


I think :
I'm a designer,                                                 I'm a designer ,
                                                                              I have to design,

        Therefore , I must have good idea .                   Therefore , I need to make thing possible.
              Therefore , I must always gets ready.                  Therefore, I must always been update.       
Therefore, I must solved the problem and make it news.

No comments:

Post a Comment